Saturday, August 31, 2013

Creative Contenet



On the road with you until the end…….of your new                     beginning




My creative content is generated around the idea of the Nissan Altima 2013 and the power it has to be a versatile car throughout the times it will always be innovative in the car industry. It is a trusted car that family's love and feel safe with for them and their loved ones."This springboard for idea generation is rooted in self-help; the ad idea becomes the stimulus for people to achieve, giving people that push to go after their personal best. People want the ads to act like an inner voice, pushing them to do something.The ad becomes our motivational coach" (Advertising in Design, Robin Landa, 91). As I was drawing up my storyboard I added to my slogan "On the road with you until the end of your new beginning...Nissan Altima 2013". My creative content contains eight frames, the first one is a father picking up his newborn and wife from the hospital, the second frame is them arriving to their home, the third frame is of a teenager driving away while saying good bye to his parents and the fourth frame is of the teenager driving in his car arriving to his new home and college campus. The fifth frame is the Nissan Altima 2013 arriving to a building, the sixth frame is a man opening the door for his date and in this frame you can see the back of the Altima, the seventh frame is the Altima driving away with "Just Married" written in the back. The eighth frame is going to be all three cars driving away and the slogan. My idea is generated behind the cycles of life and different chapters that we experience each ending is a new beginning but we always want to have a Nissan Altima by our side because we trust it. "A good or even great idea is at the heart of any effective campaign, especially those that resonate, that enter popular culture, that change the conversation, that create brand sirens and advocates and loyalists, and that build communities. The question “What's in it for me?” is at the heart of bigger ideas—bigger ideas that incorporate utilities, platforms that people will use over and over again for a long time, experiences that people incorporate into their lives". (Advertising in Design, Robin Landa, 93) I like the idea that the Nissan Altima can be bought by many generations and is really reliable. You can see a young man, family husband, teenage girl, elderly woman, etc. drive the Nissan Altima. I want my slogan to be similar to the Nissan Altima slogan used for their campaigns. The background music I would think will appeal to my target market would be a hip song "Get Lucky by Daft Punk" that will be used only in the parts where the car is driving away and a sound of happiness and melancholy for the rest. I am content with how my ideas have been transmitted to paper and I wish I was more familiar with film and photoshop to make my campaign more creative but I think that my main ideas are clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment