Saturday, August 31, 2013

Analysis of Project in the Real World

My campaign would have been introduced in the beginning of the year. I would have it on major networks and I would like to have my last frame which is all the three Nissan's driving away and have the slogan to become billboards and be put in high traffic areas. "A creative approach is a master general structure that also can be seen as a mode or method of presentation or an underlying schema or framework. These are conventions used in advertising to communicate messages. Analogs to this would be model formats for television programming (think sitcom, reality show, game show, talk show, westerns, soaps) or conventional formats in music or poetry. Model formats, like television program formats, are formulaic and conceived in specific genres." (Advertising in Design, Robin Landa, 107). I want my commercial to be shown about four to five times a day in different networks. It would be great to have it in the beginning of the year as each car gets a lot of publicity in the beginning of the year. I know I will have a lot of competition and many cars that will be targeted to younger crowds but I am satisfied with the idea that the Nissan Altima has that it is very versatile and can be driven by many age groups and generations without it seeming too out of sync with the driver. I highly believe a car is a good description of the driver, and the Nissan Altima has that quality that it can be a safe and innovative car. " In marketing, we use storytelling about a brand or group to communicate related messages that, over a period of time, will distinguish, differentiate, reflect positively, construct or contribute to its brand personality, be memorable (stick), resonate, and influence people.(Advertising in Design, Robin Landa, 193). Many competitors will focus more on introducing new models to their campaigns but I want to focus on a traditional model that is innovative and highly praised by many Americans who trust in its quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment