Saturday, September 14, 2013

EOC Week 10: Game Plan for Final Project

How complete are you on your final project? percent?

I think that I am about 70% complete with my final. I have a clear idea of what I want but its the execution I am having trouble with. Every time I work on my blog post and research I get a different idea in mind and want to change the whole plan but at the same time I was very sure of what I wanted since the beginning and I do not want to divert from that. I want to make changes but I stick to my plan because it is what I envision will be the most successful. I need to work on my creative content, I am going to draw the storyboard for my commercial it will be minimal but concise. I only need to work on the storyboard and final projection. I still think that I am not under full control on my final but I think once I start on the creative content it will all come together how I envisioned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment